NWEA Step by Step
Sign in to the NWEA site
- MANAGE TEST SESSIONS
- FIND STUDENTS TO TEST
- Choose your School
- Choose Grade Level
- Choose Instructor
- ADD STUDENTS
- Choose your students and check them off
- Click ASSIGN TEST, the first tab at the top of the roster.
- MAP: Math 2-5 Common Core 2010 V2 (Common Core Mathematics K-12)
- MAP: Reading 2-5 Common Core 2010 V2 (Common Core Language Arts K-12: 2010)
10. TEST NOW, write the test session on the board.
11. As students login you can confirm them and they will be able to start the test
To Finish click END TESTING SESSION
To Pause Test:
Look for the tab at the top of the testing screen that says SELECT ACTION. You can also SUSPEND TEST. When the student returns to the test you can TEST AGAIN.