Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Sunday, March 11, 2018
MEA Testing Information
- Any staff members that will be testing students in the classroom, in small groups, or one on one, need to watch a 16 minute "Test Security video and the "Test Administrator Webinar" which is about 15 minutes long.
- There will be two opportunities to watch the required videos and to ask questions about the MEA test. They are Thursday, March 15th at 7:45 am and Tuesday, March 20th at 7:45 am. You may also watch the videos online at your convenience. All teachers must sign a Test Security Agreement and give it to Justin.
- It is recommended that students have an opportunity to learn test taking strategies using the "Sample Booklets" that were distributed to classroom teachers.
- It is also recommended that students have an opportunity to learn the digital tools that are part of the testing app. There is a scripted "Student Tutorial" manual that was distributed to classroom teachers. The student login information will be distributed on a "MEA Cheat Sheet" as soon as it is complete. Follow the tutorial with your students to review how to do the test online.
- Links to all of the necessary MEA materials are provided on the lower right side of this website.
Please email Monica or myself if you have any questions.
Posted by RSU 13 Elementary School Libraries at 5:37 PM
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
PBS Learning Media is a site where you can locate videos and teacher materials on a variety of different subjects. You can create an account for free. You can search for materials by Common Core Standard or Next Gen Standards.
Groundhog Day Video from PBS
Britannica Encyclopedia has an article
DLTK has activities for younger kids
Books in our Library
Kept at my desk for short term check-outs so everyone can use them.
Posted by RSU 13 Elementary School Libraries at 7:26 AM