South School Library
(The link to the library catalog is on the RSU 13 website under STAFF→FOLLET DESTINY or under PARENTS & STUDENTS→ONLINE LIBRARY CATALOG)
- From the online library catalog:
- choose UNIVERSAL SEARCH or FOLLET SHELF
- Choose COLLECTIONS→EBOOKS
- Login. Username should be first initial and last name. Password should be their district password.
- The symbols in the upper left corner of the book cover show if the book is out, in or if there can be multiple users.
- Click on the title for a summary and additional information.
- Filter searches by Availability, Author, Subject, Genre, Lexile, Fountas & Pinnell, even by number of pages.
- You can only check out books when you are logged in.
- There is a text to speech feature with many different voices to choose from.
- You can open a notebook and take notes at any time.
- You can search text and notes.
- Parents can enter a pin to show that they have read with a child.
- on iPad, download the free app BRYTEWAVE K-12