Apps and Software to Edit or Create with Photographs
Use from the web to create photo collages, add overlays and text, and create cards. Super easy. Just upload your photos from your computer, or from Facebook, Dropbox, or Flickr. There are many collage templates to choose from and your work is saved directly to your computer. You can upgrade to Royale for $4.99 per month or $33 per year for additional features. No account creation required for the free version. Really, this is so simple you could go from start to finish in 10 minutes.
Pic Collage is an Apple App compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
3.Photo Scavenger Hunt Game LINK
This would be a great game to familiarize kids with digital cameras. It is also a great team building game.
Online Photo StorageWhat to look for in an online storage provider:
- Password protection. You determine who can see your photos.
- Ease of Use. Does it interface well with the programs you use most?
- Personal Webpage Creation. Can you create a photo site to share your photos with people you give permission to.
- Organizational Features. Can you group your photos into albums. Can you assign tags or categories? Can you search your photos?
- Print Service? Can you order prints of your photos?
- Size of Photos. Can you upload your photos in their original size?
- Is it available on a mobile device?
Flickr (Yahoo) LINK
Picasa (Google) LINK
Comparative analysis of some well know options
CNet Review LINK
The Verge LINK
Google vs Flickr LINK