Setting Up Students to use the Student Learning Center
By Deanne Tibbetts, Updated July 2016 for teacher’s workshop day, September 2
Students will see all components of their student math journal when they login to EM online at ConnectEd.
Add Students to Your Class
- Login to your ConnectEd account
- From your bookshelf, click on your Teacher’s Manual
- From the main menu choose CLASS MANAGEMENT
- Click, +ADD STUDENT
3. Select the grade level. Then click SEARCH.
4. Check off the students you want to add to your class and SAVE.
You will be able to see each of your students once you have added them. Their usernames should be a capital letter “M” followed by their nine digit student ID number, no spaces. (See Cammie’s, the rest are simple logins) Their password should be their district assigned password, the same ones they use for Lexia, Moby Max, and Google Drive. Students can login by going to the connected site using their browser.
Redeeming Student Content
1.Teachers need to start at the ConnectEd bookshelf page.
2.Click on MANAGE CONTENT.
3. Choose the content you want to assign by clicking the box next to the student edition of Everyday Math. Click NEXT.
4.Select your students by clicking on the name of your class next to where it says BY CLASS NAME. You can also search by student name. This will only work if you have set up a class and added students to it in the Classroom Management section of the teacher’s site. Check off the students that you want to have the online content. Click NEXT.
5. Click ASSIGN.
Print Login Cards
*Remember that these are confidential and precautions should be made to keep them private.
- Login to the Digital Teacher Center
- Click on CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT from the main menu
- Click PRINT PASSWORD CARDS