- Only schools that have at least 70% free and reduced student lunch qualify
- Only works through the app
- Books are mainstream, popular titles from well known publishers like National Geographic, Harpercollins, Simon and Schuster.
- Students will need to set up an account with a provided username and password, I recommend a librarian or integrator track these accounts so they can be used from year to year.
- The help section will tell you most of what you need to know. You can adjust the brightness, font size and style, background colors,
- You can check out up to 10 books at a time.
- There is no limit to how many times you can check out an individual title..
- I thought there was a limit to how long you could check out a book but could not find that information.
- Overall, it’s an app that’s simple to use and well done.